Stay with us if you like:
* A place right on the beach with no busy streets to cross.
* Your own private sun patio with table & chairs & BBQ
* Peace and quiet
* A clean and spacious apartment
* A fully equipped kitchen with full size appliances and all cookware
* A king size bed with 450 TC sheets (can provide twins if you'd prefer)
* Complimentary beach towels, beach umbrella, cooler, and chairs
* On-site laundry
* Reserved parking
* Walking distance to Publix, Walgreens, the Beach Cafe, and the playground.
Our small, five unit complex is right on the Gulf, with spacious, tropical gardens, beach front patios and grills, and an individual sun patio to call your own, complete with table, chairs, and umbrella. Relax and read the paper in the mornings, or enjoy supper and watch the sunset.
The interior is decorated with a tropical flair, including rattan furniture in the bedroom, dining room, and living area- but we've kept and reupholstered everyone's favorite vintage easy chairs. Be sure to look at our framed collection of black and white beach photos taken on the property in the 1930's and 1940's.
The bedroom has a king-sized bed and walk-in closet. The queen size sleeper sofa in the living room accommodates two more people comfortably.
The Cafe on the Beach for all-you-can-eat pancake breakfasts, casual lunches, and relaxing dinners is just a few steps away. Grocery stores and restaurants are 3 blocks away, and the free trolley will take you up and down the Island.
We have three other VRBO units available on this property- VRBO 77482 and VRBO 327896 (our duplex cottage) and VRBO 738184, which is fairly similar to this one.
Keywords: Duplex; Old Florida; Apartment: Right on the beach; Simple; Quiet