A house built in 1969 of modern architecture, decorated at the time and that still maintains its original design. Located on the seafront, in a quiet and charming area. It has 4 comfortable bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a toilet, 2 living rooms, 1 dining room, a well equipped kitchen, a balcony with a wonderful view of the sea and the mountains, a cozy garden with three leafy cedars and lawn, a pleasant outdoor dining area, a ping pong table.
Guests will find in the house some recommendations and useful information.
We are sure you will enjoy your stay in this house.
The Casa dos Pinconés is our holiday home.
Only guests who check in can stay in the house. Other people are not allowed. We thank you for informing us in advance of the constitution of your group.
In order to respect the individuality of the house and to keep it in its current condition, we thank you in advance for taking note of the following recommendations:
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house, lighting candles, or any kind of fire - guests can smoke on the porch or in the garden, taking care to erase and place the beatas in the ashtrays that they will find there.
- When leaving the house, they must leave the doors and windows closed to prevent access of people or animals.
- There are separate dining spaces. Thanks for not letting your children eat in the rooms or on the sofas to keep the house clean..
- The machines that are at your disposal must be used according to the respective instructions for use. These instructions will be delivered upon check-in.
- Water and electricity must be used in a responsible way, make sure the appliances are switched off, including the stove, whose yellow safety stopcock must be closed.
- Exterior lights must not be left on after use.
- Wet clothing should not be dried inside the house, there is a garden in the garden for this purpose.
- The interior furniture should not be used outdoors.
- Any damage that occurs during the stay must be reported to the owners.
The house must be delivered under the conditions in which it was found.
We will always be at your disposal for any clarification.
We hope you spend an unforgettable day in this house.
Thank you! Thank you! Danke! Merci! Thanks!