JUST RELEASED AVAILABILITY FOR BOOKING 2019 RADFORD UNIVERSITY GRADUATION. BOOK NOW!
BOOKING FOR 2019 VIRGINIA TECH GRADUATION ALREADY CONFIRMED.
This house is a great option for families coming to town for Virginia Tech or Radford University commencement every May (NOTE: House is already booked for VT graduation in 2019, but we are still available for Radford University graduation in 2019, so make your reservation now!) and/or for alumni and others coming to enjoy Virginia Tech home football games every fall!
Fall 2019 football schedule (home games at Lane Stadium)
- Saturday, September 7, 2019 vs. Old Dominion (AVAILABLE)
- Saturday, September 14, 2019 vs. Furman (AVAILABLE)
- Friday, September 27, 2019 vs. Duke (AVAILABLE)
- Saturday, October 12, 2019 vs. Rhode Island (AVAILABLE)
- Saturday, October 19, 2019 vs. North Carolina (AVAILABLE)
- Saturday, November 9, 2019 vs. Wake Forest (AVAILABLE)
- Saturday, November 23, 2019 vs. Pitt (UNAVAILABLE)
The house sits at the top of a hill with views all the way to Radford, VA. Farmland and cow pastures surround you. There are 15 acres to enjoy, including mostly wooded areas, as well as a large cleared field ideal for gatherings, evenings around the fire pit, or just sitting and watching the sunset.
You will feel like you are in a mountain retreat far away from the hustle and bustle, yet you are less than five minutes from the convenience of the New River Valley Mall; stores like Walmart, Target, Lowes, Home Depot, Dick's Sporting Goods, and more; the New River Valley Stadium 14 movie theater; restaurants like Texas Road House, Red Robin, Five Guys, or something more local like Due South Pit Cooked BBQ or more elegant like Blackstone Grill. And you are only about 15 minutes from cozy and quaint downtown Blacksburg with tons more restaurants, shops, and, of course, Virginia Tech!
The house features the following:
- 15 private acres
- Sleeps 9 with 4 bedrooms/3 bathrooms: large master suite with king bed, walk-in closet, en suite bath with garden tub and shower on the walk-out lower level; large bedroom with three twin beds and en suite bath/shower combo on main level; two bedrooms on upper level (one with two twin beds and the other with a queen bed) with a jack-and-jill bathroom with shower between the bedrooms.
- large living room/playroom/sitting room on lower level
- large living room on main level
- large fireplace with wood burning stove
- large modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- large dining room with windows all around looking across the rolling hills and with large dining room table that seats 10 comfortably
- large deck overlooking the rolling hills with views all the way to radford, va
- gas grill
- fire pit
- 1-car garage
- central ac
- ceiling fans in all rooms
- wireless internet (DSL)
- 50" Smart TV (NOTE: There is no cable TV; only Internet streaming available).
Enjoy the seclusion and peacefulness of this hill-top house while being just 15 minutes from Virginia Tech. Come enjoy this house with family and friends!
NOTE: Because this is our private home and not an investment property, we will request the names, ages, and relationships (e.g., spouse, brother, sister, friend, etc.) between and among all guests prior to confirming any booking. All guests (not including minor children, of course) must be at least 25 years old unless an exception is made.