Just a short walk from Southwold's lovely beach with its pier and
colourful beach huts, 1 Queen Street is an impressive holiday home
offering comfort and charm. With Southwold's fascinating shops and
lovely family-friendly pubs also within a few steps, this is an ideal
choice for a family break.
* Size: Sleeps up to 9, 5 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed at this property
* Short breaks: Short breaks available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: Sitting room, kitchen/dining area, cloakroom, 5 bedrooms, 2
bathrooms, 1 shower room, entrance hall.
* Beds: 3 double beds, 3 single beds.
* Luxuries: Wi-Fi, Aga in kitchen.
* General: Gas central heating
* Utilities: Electric oven and hob, Aga, fridge freezer, dishwasher,
washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided, travel cot and highchair
* Outdoors: Shared courtyard area with garden furniture.
* Parking: Available in public car park off Godyll Road (regret no
roadside parking available directly outside the property).