Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Spacious 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Town House close to beach and mountains
Bedrooms have bed linen provided and plenty of storage space. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are sufficiently large to accommodate a baby's travel cot. We can provide the travel cot for a charge of £10.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - The staircase to the roof terrace is open.The staircase to the roof terrace is open.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Deposit rubbish and recyclable waste in the appropriate facilities distributed around the village. (See House Book for details)
- Please turn off electrical appliances, including fans when leaving the house and keep our carbon footprint small.
- If using the barbecue facilities stored in the Cave, please light and cook in the alleyway or on the roof terrace. The alleyway is preferred.
- english, french
About Imad MIrza
After a working life in banking and business we have both recently retired and are so pleased to be able spend more time in this most beautiful part of France. There is so much to love. The weather is predictably lovely, over three hundred days of the year when the sun is shining. It is wonderful to be close to the sea, the mountains and Spain. The wine is stunning and the food in local restaurants and Tavernier is both delicious and affordable, The people are friendly, polite and have made us feel welcome. Despite having a home back a home in England we have no plans to go home for a while.
Imad MIrza purchased this house in 2005