Folie ‘a Deuxn is a beach lover's dream come true. With its funky New Orleans vibe and amazing views, you will never want to leave. Located on quiet and secluded Pine Street in Grayton Beach, you will be swept away with the view of the beach and sand dunes of Grayton Beach State Park. A short walk down a paved road leads to the sandy path that takes you onto gorgeous Grayton Beach. It's a quiet street located in the middle of 30A.
Come relax on our huge front porch and enjoy spectacular sunsets with your family and friends. We are a short stroll to the pristine sugar white sand and emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Perfectly situated on a quiet street, you can walk to the beach, the Red Bar, shopping, or just relax in the large hammock on the deck.
The house sleeps up to 8 people and has lots of amenities to make your stay a pleasant experience.
- Open, well stocked kitchen
- Living room with a 50-inch flat screen TV
- Dining area with seating for 6 plus 3 stools at the bar and another table for 6 on the porch
- 2 Queen bedrooms
- Bathroom with combo tub and shower
- Laundry area
- Large screened in front porch with gulf views
- Back deck off the living room
- King Bedroom
- Bunk Room with additional youth bed
- Kids playroom with TV
- Bathroom with shower
- Outdoor shower
- Covered Deck
Included in your Rental are WiFi, cart /wagon to take to the beach, grill, and a Publix gift card for $50 to the first rental booked for the month of your stay.
- Saturday to Saturday weekly rentals only during peak season
- Beach Distance: 3 minute stroll