Spacious one bedroom Victorian double built in 1890 in safe, quiet area.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pet fee collected by property owner upon arrival. Pet fee collected by property owner upon arrival.
Max guests: 2
- Photo/phone interview required for pets. Well behaved, clean, and 110% housebroken dogs will be accepted upon approval. fee $50 per day due on arrival
- Pets must be pre-approved, up to date on flea med. Must not get on furniture or bed. $50.00 per day fee due on arrival. NO YOUNG PUPPIES ALLOWED
I LOVE New Orleans! There is so much to do here, and I keep my finger on the pulse of the happenings around town. You will find me at Jazz Fest every day - ha! I love people and have friends of all ages from all walks of life. I am a live and let live kind of gal. I am just next door and will be happy to enhance your stay in any way that I can, but will not be all up in your business. Life is sweet at the Magic Cottage! There is such a happy, peaceful, loving vibe here. Come on down and see for yourself. Laissez les bon temps rouler!
Why Owner chose West Riverside
You will be hard pressed to find a better local New Orleans experience. My location cannot be beat and I personally work hard to enhance your experience in any way that I can. I know New Orleans like the back of my hand.
What makes this House unique
Location location location! In New Orleans we have a word to describe a little something extra, lagniappe. I would like to offer you some lagniappe to kick-start the magic. Just let me know if you would prefer Champagne, red or white wine, or maybe a nice bottle of Rose' and I will have it waiting for your arrival. Laissez les bon temps rouler y'all!