About this rental
4 Bedroom , 3.5 Bath Log Home On 40 Acres Featuring Peace And Quiet.
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 10)
Bathrooms: 3, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs may be allowed. Prior authorization required.Dogs may be allowed. Prior authorization required.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Kids stay free at Hidden Bluff, as a reminder if you have listed your children in the reservation please remove them prior to booking.
- Our lodge is a great place to bring your family. We have high chairs and a pack and play available. There is a rainbow swing set yard and room to play
- Dogs are allowed through a pre-approval process. Please contact us prior to booking if you wish to bring a dog(s) and I will send you our dog policy.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Stephen & Marilyn ZipsieAsk a question
About Stephen & Marilyn Zipsie
My wife Marilyn and I were born and raised in Southern Wisconsin. We have lived in the area all our lives and know that there are many special places in this world but there is no place like home! Our daughter and her husband live nearby and we are able to see our grandchildren on a daily basis. It is a great place for a family and we chose to make it our home.
Stephen & Marilyn Zipsie purchased this House in 2015
Why Stephen & Marilyn Zipsie chose Blanchardville
My wife and I purchased this home last year because it was at the end of our dead end road right next our home and included land adjacent to our land. We retired recently and thought that it would be a good place for friends and family to stay while visiting the area. When not use by our guests, it is available to the family.
What makes this House unique
We love this part of Wisconsin because it is in a physically beautiful area with trout streams, cliffs and deep valleys. We can watch the deer in the yard every morning and hear the sounds of sand hill cranes and turkeys by day or watch a bald eagle circling overhead and hear coyotes by night. At night the sky is full of stars that most will never see. With all the hustle and bustle and chaos in the world these days, we know that we can step outside and hear the sound of the wind in the trees and leave everything behind us and just enjoy life with our children and grand children.