Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
One double room with EU standard double bed. Plenty of storage in wardrobe, and chest of drawers. One small single room with full length but narrow single bed. Shelves, hangers and baskets for some limited storage.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
No parties/events - Only registered guests allowed in the property.Only registered guests allowed in the property.
No smoking - Guests must confirm they are non-smokers.Guests must confirm they are non-smokers.
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- All guests must confirm they are non-smokers. No other visitors to the property are permitted, so only registered guests are allowed inside.
- Please return the property in the condition you find it - there’s no maid service so daily household tasks are down to you!
- No outdoor shoes allowed inside, and please take care to carry suitcases (not roll wheeled luggage, which will mark the pale coloured carpets.)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
- english, Have basic French!
After a 30 year career in the NHS (an occupational therapist) I’m now pretty much fully occupied with playing music, travelling whenever and wherever I can with my husband Andy, and, of course, welcoming guests to our splendid city.
Cathy purchased this Apartment in 2013
Why Cathy chose Lancaster
This is really a lovely part of town and couldn’t be better placed - with the railway station close by, and the town centre just a minute away. Yet it’s quiet, and with the castle as your neighbour, Lancaster offers you an atmospheric and fascinating experience, stacked with history and heritage.
What makes this Apartment unique
Feel like a local and look down from your breakfast table to the cobbled streets below, knowing you’re in an ancient settled area where people have walked since Roman times.