Ideal for family groups, very close to Banbury Cross and bus and rail stations.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Have high chair, crib, baby bath and stairgateHave high chair, crib, baby bath and stairgate
No pets - Only guide dogs for the blind are permittedOnly guide dogs for the blind are permitted
No smoking - Can smoke or vape in back garden but not frontCan smoke or vape in back garden but not front
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Appreciate if you can remove your shoes in the house as we have a cream carpet.
- 3 cars max in the driveway - whilst street parking is not permitted, large commercials and additional cars can park a few minutes walk away.
- COVID-19 government guidelines must be adhered to. No noise outside after 11pm. No loitering at front of house or driveway.
I am an customer focussed IT professional, having worked in multinationals for many years at Board level, before setting up a Consultancy. I am also a family guy with partner and 5 kids, most of them grown up now - and a new grandson. Of most relevance is my understanding of what it takes to provide high quality services to discerning clients.
K purchased this House in 2008
Why K chose Banbury
This property is so well located really in the heart of England. Easy access to London and the north via the M40 and rail and bus stations and easy to get to Birmingham, the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and Heathrow airports. It is only 10 years old and so benefits from modern construction techniques and insulation. Also, accessible through a wide front door from a gently sloping path with no steps. Internal doors all wide also.
What makes this House unique
It benefits from being in a very quiet location but only a 15 minute walk to Banbury town centre and all the amenities there. Also from the doorstep, there are great walks into the countryside.