About the property
- Condo800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
1 Bedrooms | 1 Bathrooms | Sleeps 4
Our water front 1 bedroom with den and 1 full bathroom condominium is located on the 2nd floor, which is the top floor for the building. The unit has about 800 square feet, an open floor plan, great views. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and walk in closet. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there is also an about a 42in flat screen in the master bedroom.
We have 17 properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $150 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
7. The number of people the property can accommodate may not accommodate all people in beds. The number of people unit can accommodate is the maximum number of people we allow to stay in the unit overnight.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Why Property Manager chose Brandon
Park Lake is central located with easy access to downtown Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Sarasota. Just a short drive to Orlando for a day at Disney and/or LEGOLAND. Minutes from Busch Garden, Tampa Aquarium, Downtown Tampa Theatre and River walk. Visit historical Ybor City for great Cuban food and culture.
What makes this Condo unique
Water front 1 bedroom w/ a den & 1 bathroom condo. We are 15 minutes from downtown Tampa, Amelia, Straz Center, Convention Center, Channelside, and Ybor City. We are 15-20 minutes from Bush Gardens and 45-55 minutes from Clearwater Beach.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
It’s the little (and big) things that kept this property at 3 stars
Overall the accommodations were okay but had several issues with the property:
- refrigerator doesn’t work. Even at maximum setting it curdled our milk and ruined the food.
- ran out of toilet paper on day two of four. There was only one roll provided.
- sheets. There weren’t enough pillows and linens for four people. We did receive extra sheets on day two after asking.
- the binder describing the property was out of date. Passwords weren’t up to date for WiFi, tv instructions were inaccurate, pool entry instructions not accurate.
it is not bad
i think the manager need to look after her stuff.
We had a wonderful time! the property was very nice and Adrian was very helpful. He helped us get settled in and answered all our questions. Thanks for an enjoyable stay!
Feels Like Home
This place fit the exact needs of my husband and I for our week long vacation. The place was clean, comfortable, spacious, and reminded us of our first apt. Everything we needed was there with the exception of an ironing board and a blow dryer but we made due. The property is also very central to the grocery, shopping, and dining out. We would recommend this property.
Peaceful, quiet, beautiful views.
My family and I had a wonderful stay. Mr. Powell called me right away when I requested if the condo was available. Wilma checked us in, and kept in touch with us during a long holiday drive. Wilma is very nice, and took her time showing us around the condo, explaining everything and answering all our questions. The condo was beautifully decorated, and the futon doubled as a bed for our two children. The screened in porch provided a lovely view of one of the lakes and all the wildlife. The pool looks over another large lake where we saw many birds including baby ducks. Many grocery stores, restaurants and other places were close by. It was a very relaxing stay, and we would stay again.
Very quiet, need a car to go anywhere, nothing within walking distance.
We rented this condo for one month. We have travelled and cruised quite a bit so we decided to try a condo rental for the first time. Dealing with the rental company was very easy, no problems. Upon arrival the condo looked ok, very well decorated. But after a day or so we noticed that the bathroom was not very clean, bathtub, and grout was very dirty, floor tiles stained, sink vanity too small, unable to put anything on it. After a few days we noticed a lot of stains in the carpet, the tiles in the kitchen were cracked. We had to re-wash all the glasses, as they were very streaky, so decided to wash all the dishes and cutlery by hand. We realize the condo is older but fixing the problems in the bathroom and kitchen would improve it a lot. The surroundings are great, very quiet, not close to anything unless you have a car. The pool was also disappointing, there are a lot of trees around the pool so there is always a lot of debris from the trees, it is cleaned during the week but not on the weekend, did not like going in with that in the water, so we did not use the pool very often. we will not rent there again. We are not fussy people but having a very clean place to stay is key for us.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
From $650 per week
Cleaning Fee = $150
Pet Fee = $150 per pet (max of 2 pets and must be less than 35lbs) No Exotic Pets
Damage Protection Fee = $69 (gives up to $1,500 in accidental damage protection)
Any credit card payments will incur a 3% Processing Fee
Month rates are available.