Boat Included with This Comfortable Pool Home - Free Wifi.
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-6 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Villa Foster in Cape Coral, Florida is a beautiful rental home in a peaceful, tropical setting. It comes with all the amenities that you could want for your perfect holiday, including your own boat! The west-facing, spacious pool deck / lanai is perfect for viewing the evening sunset and the late day sun makes swimming in your heated pool more enjoyable. Take boat rides on the 21 ft. Hurricane Fun Deck 201 or, if you choose, don't leave. Stay poolside, where you can swim, work on your tan, read a book or grill on your barbeque. Or, if you prefer, just walk down to your dock. There you can fish or just relax under the tiki-hut with a cocktail, feeling the cool breezes while keeping an eye out to view dolphins and manatees that occasionally swim by. The dock extends out 30 feet over the canal and it will make you feel like you are floating on the water. Villa Foster's local, attentive property management keeps everything running smooth. The comfort, ease, and beauty of staying at Villa Foster is sure to make your vacation perfectly special.
The Boat: The property's Hurricane Fun Deck 201 is perfect for cruising the canals, spending a day on the river or visiting one of the many beaches nearby. With canal access from the home's private boat dock, you can reach the Caloosahatchee River in just one minute and the Gulf of Mexico in just over 30 minutes. And there is nothing to compare with boating to one of the nearby restaurants or marinas for lunch or diner - some as close as 20 minutes away. Comfortable seating for six, this is a great boat for cruising local waters or catching fish for your dinner. Designed exclusively for a single engine - with the Yamaha 115 hp, this boat truly does it all.
The Pool: Nothing about the specifications of our pool can convey how much FUN it is. But I’ll start with the specifications anyhow:
-Our pool is 14 feet by 32 feet (approximately 4.6 meters by 10.3 meters).
-It has an electric heater and thermal pool cover for use during the cooler months (mid-November to mid-April).
-It faces west for maximum sun exposure and great sunsets. (As you look at Cape Coral, Florida rentals make sure you ask which direction the pool faces! You will be VERY unhappy with a north or east facing pool which would be in shadow most of the day.)
Hmmm . . . everything about having a pool in the back yard seems self-evident to me now . . . but I remember how shockingly great it was during our first visit. I couldn’t get over the fun of going swimming before breakfast. My boys LIVED in the pool when we weren’t out on the boat. It was fabulous. They were exhausted at the end of every day then woke up asking for the pool again first thing the next morning.
There are a couple of poles and some fishing tackle at the Villa Foster for the use of our guests. You can even catch fish right off of the back dock if you like. If you are more serious about the sport, you should bring your own gear and ask our check out captain for guidance, because there is some great fishing to be had in Cape Coral.
GETTING AROUND IN CAPE CORAL:
A rental car is recommended. Cape Coral is the largest city in Florida (land wise) and has over 400 miles of canals. This means that getting around on foot or by bike is not practical.
The closest airport is the Fort Myers airport (airport code RSW). This is approximately 30 minutes away from Villa Foster. Other Florida airports our guests have used include Tampa (TPA), Miami (MIA) and Fort Lauderdale (FLL). One word of caution, if you rent a car from the Miami airport, get detailed directions on how to return it as the signage for rental car returns is MISERABLE.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2007
- 158 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- The spacious master bedroom has a king-sized bed, a lounge chair with reading lamp, an 8 drawer dresser, and a large, flat screen, high definition, plasma TV. There is a walk-in closet in the attached master bath. Opposite the master bath, double glass doors disappear on a special track when opened onto the pool deck. This gives the room a wide open feel. If so inclined, please feel free to sleep with these doors open – the sounds of the canal are so soothing. Just make sure to take note of when the pool cleaner is scheduled to come to do the weekly maintenance so that you are not taken by surprise. The day of this important service is noted in our “Guest Reference Book”. Across the living area are two more good-sized bedrooms. One bedroom has a queen-sized bed, TV, dresser, and oversized closet. The other bedroom has two twin beds, a dresser and a closet. There is also a toddler bed and pack-n-play (play-pen) available for our guests’....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The master bath is separated from the master bedroom by double pocket doors. It has a huge sunken tub that overlooks its own private garden. The door to the garden is a pocket slider that you may leave open for great airflow should you wish. The commode and shower in the master bath are separated from the main bath by a privacy pocket door. The double sink vanity provides plenty of room for two to get ready at the same time and features a bench underneath in case you would like to sit down while doing your make-up. On the opposite wall of the vanity is a large walk-in closet. The 2nd bathroom is the lanai / pool bath. It opens onto the pool deck and is in the hall just outside the other two bedrooms and near the kitchen. For swimmers convenience, you can access both the commode and the shower from here straight from the lanai. ...moreless
- We have a local property manager who makes sure our house is stocked and everything is in good working order between each rental. Should you have a question or concern during your rental, the property manager is just a phone call away. Our boat check-outs and orientations are done by US Coast Guard approved and professionally licensed Captains. In addition, our boat is fully insured as a 'Bare Back Charter'. This means that there is liability coverage of $300,000.00 on the boat for your peace of mind. Also, you will have access to unlimited, free towing from 'Boat-US', in the unlikely event that you should happen to get stranded while out on the water. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
1) Dinning room - plenty of morning sun. 2) Kitchen peninsula bar - allows you to entertain while preparing food. 3) Lanai dinning table - western sunsets. 4) Dock - snacks/cocktails under tiki-hut....moreless
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Paper Towels
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Towels
At your dock is a 21 ft. Godfrey Hurricane Fundeck with a 150 hp Yamaha outboard and a GPS. It is ideal for taking trips to the beach (Ft Myers / Sanibel / Captiva), to restaurants, or for fishing....moreless
- Boat Dock
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - May 31, 2017
6 night min stay
Jun 1 - Oct 31, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Boat check-in / out $150
- Cleaning service $140
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Other Tax Rate 11%
Please send an email to request a rate quote based on the length of your visit and the number of guests in your party. The rate listed is for two adults and up to four children under 18 years of age. Each additional adult will be another $100.00 per week.
A $500.00 surcharge will be added to the rate for each holiday of New Years Eve and/or Christmas.
Florida tax of 11% must be added to your rate.
The cleaning service fee is $140.00
The boat check out and orientation of the waterways fee by a US Coast Guard licensed captain is $150.00.
A refundable damage deposit of $1000.00 is required, as well.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Cape Coral, Florida is paradise for boaters and all those who love the water. The convenience of a boat behind this vacation rental cannot be minimized. You can take trips to one of the many beaches in the area, to restaurants and bars, or just go fishing. While in your villa, there is nothing like looking out any rear-facing door or window onto the beautiful lanai and seeing the pool and the peaceful canal. Furthermore, the tiki-hut and dock seating offer another dimension to your Villa Foster experience. Take your morning coffee or your evening cocktails down to the dock and enjoy relaxing sea breezes as you appear to float along the water. Occasionally, a dolphin or a manatee will happen to swim by, so pay attention for this special treat. From the moment you wake up to when you go to bed at night, the tranquility of the water and sun is an experience beyond compare.
Other Activities: The property has two adult bicycles.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I am a professional business man who lives in New York. In my day to day job, I take pride in making sure that my customers are satisfied with the quality of products and the level of service that they receive from me. This is the attitude that I bring to Villa Foster. Combine this with my desire to make Villa Foster the kind of place where my family likes to vacation and where we plan to retire to one day, and I believe that this is the winning combination that makes Villa Foster so special.
Why the Owner Chose Caloosahatchee, Cape Coral, FL, USA:
Here you will have all of the amenities of home combined with spectacular views and the use of your very own boat.
- Primary: +1 5165033756
- Fax: +1 5164423147
Dock w/ tiki-hut & 21 ft. boat
Villa Foster entrance as night begins
Lanai / pool area w/ dock in the background
Pool / lanai at night
Intimate table dinning on lanai
Lanai serving bar off kitchen window pass-through
Dock seating area w/ boat on lift
Large great room leading out to the lanai / pool area
Master bathroom w/ tub and private garden
Boat on lift w/ Tiki-hut in background
Villa Foster entrance
Lanai / pool area
Pool as night begins
Barbeque gas grill on the lanai
View down the canal from dock seating area
Kitchen breakfast bar
Master bedroom leading to lanai / pool area
2nd bathroom w/ lanai and pool access
Bicycles - his and hers
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.