Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and a view of the spectacular Confederation Bridge from the large well appointed deck.
This beautiful cottage has been given a four star rating from Canada Select and is fully furnished with all the creature comforts of home.
Our cottage is situated on 2 acres of land,but centrally located to Charlottetown,and Cavendish beach area,home of Anne of Green Gables.
The private beach is perfect for young and old alike, with calm waters(the warmest north of Virginia) that are excellent for swimming, kayaking and water-sports and low tides which are perfect for long walks and sandcastle building on the expanse of sandbars.
The bright open-concept interior is perfect for entertaining or relaxing; complete with sun-room dining area.
- fully equipped kitchen with many extras included. Full laundry facilities.
- Satellite TV with PVR, DVD player, telephone, WiFi internet, book exchange.
- Stainless steel propane BBQ with side burner on deck ready to grill and steam local seafood available just minutes away.
- 5 minutes from Gateway Village with dining, shopping, liquor store and PEI's world famous Cow's ice cream
- Very child friendly atmosphere with a selection of toys and activities.
- Activities in the area include many championship golf courses within close proximity, cycling on the Confederation trail, birdwatching (bald eagles, sandpipers, many shorebirds native to the area)