Sedona Forest Villa LAND & NATURE LOVER'S PARADISE
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- All guests must be registered with owner prior to arrival. A fee of $500 will per person is applied for each non registered guest.
- Furniture cannot be moved or rearranged. A an additional housekeeping fee of $100 will be charged to restore any moved furniture.
- Hot tub is professionally maintained. If they determine it necessary to drain & clean guests pay an additional $150. Please shower before using.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Jerry (Arrivals and Departures are on a Saturday for best rates)Ask a question
About Jerry (Arrivals and Departures are on a Saturday for best rates)
I have been a resident of Sedona, Arizona for 30 years. I served two term as the City of Sedona's Art & Culture Commissioner. My partner owns Sedona Now (Sedona's premier tourist local television station) seen on Channel 18 though out our Villas. Between my partner and myself we are a VERY good resource for things to see and do while visiting Sedona, Arizona, the most beautiful place on earth.
Jerry (Arrivals and Departures are on a Saturday for best rates) purchased this House in 2011
Why Jerry (Arrivals and Departures are on a Saturday for best rates) chose Uptown Sedona
This is one of the oldest privately held parcels of land in Sedona with our deed of trust dating back to the 1800's when they consolidated private land to form the US Forest Service. As such, this property has the distinction of bordering the Forest Service on two sides yet is walking distance to town and trails. No other vacation rental property can make this claim!
What makes this House unique
The Forest Villa offers both privacy, views and an unbelievable location with just a few minute walk to town or trails. It is a nature lover's paradise.