Ideally located at the corner of Saint Urbain and Rachel, main entrance of Parc Jeanne Mance and Parc Mont Royal, the heart of the Plateau Mont Royal, one of the fashionable neighbourhoods in North America. Close to pubs, cafes, shops and a laissez-faire ambience, we offer magnificent large and open areas over two floors totalling 1,600ft² plus a South-West facing terrace of 400ft². Including:
- Heating, cooling, ventilation and electricity ;
- 51'' plasma television HD with Videotron PVR-HD and subscription ;
- Unlimited professional-grade internet at 25MB/s ;
- 1 master bedroom with two Double beds and ensuite full bathroom ;
- 1 huge and luxurious home spa ;
- 1 big bedroom with King bed and large storage ;
- 2 bedrooms with Queen bed ;
- 1 huge kitchen all equipped ;
- 1 huge dining space with dining table for ten (10) seated guests ;
- extra dining table available as possible upgrade for more guests ;
- 1 kitchen countertop for five (5) seated guests ;
- 1 enormous 600ft² open space with sofa for eight (8) seated guests ;
- 1 presidential office space with four (4) seats ;
- 1 Double bed in the open space ;
- 3 Twin air mattresses provided ;
- 1 400ft² private deck with table for six (6) guests and barbecue ;
- overall, up to fifteen (15) sleeping guests ;
- overall, up to thirty three (33) seated guests ;
- extra unit available as possible upgrade for more space.
South-West orientation with sunlight all year round.
COMFORT AND SUSTAINABILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
This building is Green in many ways -- next to the best biking and hiking trails that Montréal can offer, walking distance from commercial areas, easy access to public transportation, etc. It was also renovated to the highest existing sustainability standards by leading specialists from ABOVE Technologies inc. including:
- extra indoor natural light provided by top quality LED lights achieving -85% reduction in power consumption ;
- full-capacity geothermal heating and cooling saving -75% on heating and -25% on cooling ;
- geothermal preheating of domestic water and heat recovery from used water saving -25% and more ;
- re-insulation of the building as new saving -30% in heating and cooling ;
- water-efficient toilets ;
- ENERGY STAR® appliances.
These features exceed ENERGY STAR® and LEED® criteria by far, probably making it the Greenest residential building in downtown Montréal. Carbon footprint is estimated to be -60% below comparable buildings in the area.