Specials for Nov & Dec on Our Amazing 6½ Penthouse Near Mount Royal!(39 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 King, 2 Queen, 3 Double, 1 huge home spa, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 12
- Heating, cooling, ventilation and electricity ;
- 51'' plasma television HD with Videotron PVR-HD and subscription ;
- Unlimited professional-grade internet at 25MB/s ;
- Unlimited local calls ;
- 1 master bedroom with two Double beds and ensuite full bathroom ;
- 1 huge and luxurious home spa ;
- 1 big bedroom with King bed and large storage ;
- 2 bedrooms with Queen bed ;
- 1 huge kitchen all equipped ;
- 1 huge dining space with dining table for ten (10) seated guests ;
- extra dining table available as possible upgrade for more guests ;
- 1 kitchen countertop for five (5) seated guests ;
- 1 enormous 600ft² open space with sofa for eight (8) seated guests ;
- 1 presidential office space with four (4) seats ;
- 1 Double bed in the open space ;
- 3 Twin air mattresses provided ;
- 1 400ft² private deck with table for six (6) guests and barbecue ;
- overall, up to fifteen (15) sleeping guests ;
- overall, up to thirty three (33) seated guests ;
- extra unit available as possible upgrade for more space.
South-West orientation with sunlight all year round.
COMFORT AND SUSTAINABILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
This building is Green in many ways -- next to the best biking and hiking trails that Montréal can offer, walking distance from commercial areas, easy access to public transportation, etc. It was also renovated to the highest existing sustainability standards by leading specialists from ABOVE Technologies inc. including:
- extra indoor natural light provided by top quality LED lights achieving -85% reduction in power consumption ;
- full-capacity geothermal heating and cooling saving -75% on heating and -25% on cooling ;
- geothermal preheating of domestic water and heat recovery from used water saving -25% and more ;
- re-insulation of the building as new saving -30% in heating and cooling ;
- water-efficient toilets ;
- ENERGY STAR® appliances.
These features exceed ENERGY STAR® and LEED® criteria by far, probably making it the Greenest residential building in downtown Montréal. Carbon footprint is estimated to be -60% below comparable buildings in the area.
Member since: 2011
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Available
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 21, Beds for 12-21
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Standard check-in 5PM. Standard check-out 10AM.
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Alarm System
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Hair Dryer
- Intercom System
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Area
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Macintosh Computer
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- Parking On Street
- Security System
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Tank
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Tennis Court
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 22, 2016
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $49 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $57 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $754.60
- Cleaning fee $113.19 + tax
- Tax Rate 19%
Please always contact us for exact quotes. Extra fees apply for online payment. Extra fees apply for more than eight (8) guests. Extra unit required for more than fifteen (15) guests. These rates do not apply for special events and vacation periods like Grand Prix, Canada Day, Osheaga Festival, Labour Day, Christmas, New Year, etc. We can best be reached by email. We don't take incoming calls anymore.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
ONE OF THE BEST LOCATION IN MONTRÉAL Qc.: ONE OF THE BEST LOCATION IN MONTRÉAL Qc. Ideally located at the corner of Saint Urbain and Rachel, main entrance of Parc Jeanne Mance and Parc Mount Royal, the heart of the Plateau, one of the fashionable neighbourhoods in North America. Close to pubs, cafes, shops and a laissez-faire ambience. 15 minutes walking distance from parcs, le Plateau and downtown. Buses and metros right at the door.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We manage this property since 2011.
Why the Owner Chose Plateau Mont-Royal (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal, QC, Canada):
We acquired this property for its perfect business and leisure location in Montréal Qc and its historic cachet and quality.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
It is an historic cottage from 1880 completely renovated better than new in the period 2004-2013 using the latest Green technologies and standards available. We recently contracted a third-party evaluation of the property. Cost of construction alone came out at about 1.2M$.
Our rooftop is back for season 2015 !
And barbecue ...
New countertop with ceramic inserts for up to 5 seated guests
Welcome to your new home !
In a truly historic cottage from 1880 in the heart of Plateau Mount Royal ...
Historic stairs and skylight were preserved making it better than new homes ..
Drop by our amazing vanity (main bathroom) ...
Feel free to use our Miele washer-dryer set (main bathroom)
We love it purple in the evenings ...
With two Double beds and ensuite full bathroom ...
Our semi-closed Queen bedroom enjoys a balcony on Plateau Mount Royal ...
Our King bedroom with a lot of sunlight and storage ...
With large teck table for 6-8 people ...
Our new kitchen area was delivered on March 6, 2015 for up to 15 seated guests !
Sunny and large dining area for 8-10 seated guests
We offer an amazing 1,600ft² of naturally lighted high ceiling open spaces ...
At the main gate of Mount Royal park ... just one step from downtown ...
Enjoy our shower-bath (main bathroom) ...
All custom and hand-made ...
Our new home spa was delivered on January 31, 2013 -- you will enjoy it !
Stay in our sunny master bedroom .with garden view ...
Our new ensuite bathroom was delivered March 15, 2013 -- absolutely stunning !
Another Queen bedroom with balcony on Plateau Mount Royal is available ...
Our ottoman bed was replaced by a Double bed recently ...
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.