What makes this Cabin unique
Beautiful 2 bedroom cabin with breathtaking mountain views. Located in the Starr Crest Resort adjacent to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN, this beautiful, one bedroom luxury cabin has it all but is still very affordable.
We spent three days at Once Upon a Time. The cabin was just as we were expecting . The kids enjoyed the upper bedroom with the pool table and air hockey. My wife and I enjoyed sitting out in the deck looking at the stunning mountain view. We would definitely cone back again.
Perfect Tennessee Getaway
We loved every minute of our time at this cabin. It is located high in the mountain with a spectacular view. Our kids loved the game room, and we spent lots of time enjoying the balconies and the hot tub. The master shower with dual shower heads was a nice bonus. We just got home and already can't wait to go back!
Your words are too kind! We are glad you enjoyed your stay, please come back again soon!
Amenities as described; partial obstruction
I would say great place/location; all amenities as described but felt i was mislead by the pics as they dont convey that 1) the cabin is set back across a street from the mountain view (with 2 cabins in the straight shot view) 2) the light pollution made it hard to enjoy evening porch sitting at night (street light/neighbors motion light). Too bad about the deceiving pics as I felt I was paying a premium amount for a premium view.
It was amazing. We couldn’t have been more satisfied.
I would stay here again. There was everything we need for a wonderful vacation. It was very clean. The view was breathtaking.
Loved it. The canin is very clean. Nicely decorated. So peaceful and relaxing with a breathtaking view. Will stay again.
Very clean and pleasant cabin.
1. The ad portrays this cabin as somewhat isolated whereas it is in a neighborhood.
2. This cabin (and all Outrageous-Cabins in area) rents for $129 per night on any weekend night and $89 Sun-Thu on a walk-in basis (as stated on permanent sign affixed to side of cabin) whereas i was charged much more making it seem i was penaluzed for making a reservation.
1. Even with 13 years since built, the smell of fresh log inside the cabin is absolutely wonderful
2. Open space living qiarters to include an awesome second floor as game room
3. Very clean sheets and towels
4. Super comfortable beds
5. Well equipped with minimum living supplies
6. The up-slope path from main road to top-of-hill location of cabin is exhilarating
7. Friendly office personnel. The check-in and check-out were a breeze.