6 bedroom, 4 bath multiple family waterfront home with private beach/dock.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - This Loft bedroom is perfect for children.This Loft bedroom is perfect for children.
No pets - Pets may be considered on a case-by-case basisPets may be considered on a case-by-case basis
No smoking - NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOME. See termsNO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOME. See terms
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 14 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No Parties allowed. Registered guests only, however day visitors allowed during daylight hours only.
- Campfires allowed in Fire Pit only. OK to use supplied wood, any additional wood is the responsibility of the guest. Homeowner has wood available.
- Big Twin Lake RULES, Strictly enforced: 1) Counter-Clockwise ONLY 2) NO WAKE from 7:30pm to 11:00am. WAKE permitted 11:00 to 7:30...300' from shore
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Matt and Laura Church
About Matt and Laura Church
I am a fun loving, dedicated family person who wants people to have fun. I enjoy building, powersports both on water and snow, golf, travel and good food and drink. I am a lifelong "Michigander" and can say without hesitation that Northwest Lower Michigan is one of the most beautiful and diverse areas on this planet. I've been lucky in my career to see most of the world so I have "been there, done that".
Matt and Laura Church purchased this House in 2020
Why Matt and Laura Church chose Mancelona
Come and enjoy this beautiful waterfront home on one of the finest "quaint" lakes in Michigan. All sports, but small enough to know the boats and toys are not far away. Carribean green waters with sand bottom make this a very desirable lake for sports and relaxation. Sail, Kayak, PaddleBoard and go Boating to your hearts content.
What makes this House unique
Not only the lake, but surrounding Golf Courses, Hiking and biking trails, Restaurants, Casinos, Winery's and Bars/pubs are all a short drive away. Manistee river is close by too for a lazy day on the river. If visiting cities is in you plans; Traverse City, Charlevoix, Petoskey, Gaylord, Elk Rapids, Grayling, Kalkaska and Mancelona/Bellaire are a short drive away. A visit to the nearby resorts of Shanty Creek and Boyne will offer guests additional activities including Golf, Down hill and Cross-Country Skiing and water park.