Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 2)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
- Please keep to our 20' wide beach, stay off beach in front of neighbors property. No more than 4 people on waterfront at a time.
- Beach and boating equipment are for our staying guests not for guests of our guests except by special arrangements.
- Drive <5 MPH on the driveway
About Jim Mackey
I'm a consultant working at Microsoft, and since 2007 have rented to co-worker contractors on short term projects. Having lived out of hotels and corporate apartments, for 18 months before my family moved out, I know what a pain that is. By buying a house with an extra apartment which I rent out, I was able to swing a gorgeous home on the lake instead of the “regular house” that I could afford. We have been listing on VRBO/HomeAway for about 3 years and can provide past corporate renter references.
Jim Mackey purchased this Apartment in 2007
Why Jim Mackey chose East Lake Hills
Living on the lake has been a dream, as I'm an avid sailor, boater, and learning to fish. Living in my 'vacation home' year-round makes it great to cut out on a sunny day, to go wakeboarding, without having to plan and pack up the family. I can work from my home office overlooking the lake, yet be 10 minutes from an unscheduled client meeting even in rush hour.
What makes this Apartment unique
Living in Seattle, you learn the weather is unpredictable, most days Fall through Spring have some sun and some rain, so you need live on the water to get out quickly when the sun pops out for a few hours. We have the boats on power lifts so it's easy to be out on the water, 10 minutes after you say 'lets go'.