Welcome to “A Little Bit of Paradise”, where our fabulous 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home in Cape Coral promises a relaxing getaway! Located within minutes of sparkling blue water and miles of beautiful beaches, our home offers accommodations for 6 guests and is an excellent homebase for the ultimate adventure!
Located in a quiet, established neighborhood close to all of the wonderful activities that Cape Coral has to offer. Inside, the light and airy 2,000 square feet of tastefully-decorated living space, with stylish, high-end decor, comfortable king, queen-sized beds and twin beds, and all the amenities necessary for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. On balmy afternoons, head outside onto the extended lanai and enjoy a beverage at sitting area or splash around in the salt water pool. You can even fish right off the dock or just sit and watch the sunset.
Enjoy the early morning sun as you sip your coffee outside on the lanai overlooking a wide canal that leads to the Caloosahatchee River and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Fabulous location on a wide canal! Easy access to swimming, fishing, boating, kayaking, paddleboarding, golf, restaurants, shops and more!
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 2 cable flat screen TVs, screened extended lanai, outdoor furniture, private heated salt water pool, private dock, boat lift, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-sized Beds
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No Events
- Must be at least 25 years old to book