Rygning ikke tilladt
Kæledyr ikke tilladt
Minimumsalder for den primære lejer:18
Maks. antal gæster:7
En refusion på 100% vil blive udstedt, hvis du afbestiller din booking mindst 30 dage inden ankomst. En refusion på 50% vil blive udstedt, hvis du afbestiller din booking mindst 14 dage inden ankomst.
This property was quaintly tucked away in the heart of Memphis. Located minutes from all of the must-do Memphis attractions. The property was perfect for all of our guests / kids included. The extra den area made for a nice play area for our kids, and they absolutely loved the bunk beds. Having two king size beds in the other two bedrooms made for a comfortable stay for everyone. The new appliances, nice furniture, and upgrades throughout the property made this place a true sanctuary for our sports weekend! Looking forward to visiting again sooner rather than later.
It was a great place. Bedding was very comfortable. Kitchen light had an issue and kept shutting off. We cooked by the oven light one morning. The place is attempting to go for the feel of Magnolia Farms and it pulls it off looks wise, but misses the mark with not providing a few things that could make it much better without a steep price tag. Books or games would have been nice when we had down time. A heat lamp in the bathroom would have been nice as the bathroom is all tile and very cold. Even with all that said, it is in a great location and was comfortable.
Pros and Cons
We stayed in this home for a long weekend. There were pros and cons to our experience. I have stayed in many VRBO and Airbnb homes. This unfortunately was not one of the better ones.
- location : near all of our activities- zoo, children’s museum, restaurants
- floor plan - good set up with 2 living areas
- stylish home decor
- comfortable beds and linens
- good value
- at first glance the house was clean but We began to notice it had not been deep cleaned in a while. There was a ton of dust under furniture and in corners. It actually caused allergy flair ups for some in our group.
- the outside wasn’t super well maintained and there were a lot of mosquitos around the front door.
- I had some trouble with communicating with the owner. I messaged him a week before our stay to request an early check in and received and auto reply to check back one day before check in. I did that and got the same auto reply so had to call him and then text.
We would not stay at this home again.