Hus, 3 soveværelser + sovesofa (r), 2 badeværelser, (sovepladser 6-8)
Pool / spa
En refusion på 100% vil blive udstedt, hvis du afbestiller din booking mindst 30 dage inden ankomst. En refusion på 50% vil blive udstedt, hvis du afbestiller din booking mindst 14 dage inden ankomst.
Skader og påløbne udgifter
Du har ansvaret for eventuelle skader på ferieboligen, som forårsages af dig eller din gruppe under opholdet.
Rygning ikke tilladt
Maks. antal gæster: 8
Our overall impression was very good. That said there were several smaller issues that keep our rating in the 3 to 4 range instead of higher. These issues:
1. Stocking items was inadequate. Paper products were very minimal. Garbage bags very minimal. No kleenex anywhere in the house. Very little dish soap. Garbage can outside was very small for a stay that would last over 3-4 days.
2. Driveway was covered with snow / ice when we arrived. Someone had driven over it as well. No ice melt! This is Klamath Falls in December. We purchased and left ice melt in the garage.
3. Dishes were a complete hodgepodge of styles and designs. Nicer dishes that matched were "hand wash" only. Not a particularly good choice for a VRBO.
4. Pots & pans were very old.
5. No TV's in 2 bedrooms. Most VRBO's have this feature.
6. Day bed / trundle system in one bedroom was very uncomfortable.
7. Limited food storage containers.
8. Appliances were ok but overall again very old. Clothes washer did not drain on several occasions. Dryer sounds like it's about to blow up when it starts. Oven is not cooking at the temperatures it indicates and yes we understand gas appliances and elevation differences. Refrigerator was very simplistic with no water or ice feature.
Again these are generally smaller items and the house is actually very comfortable. For the price though the items we mention here should be dealt with. We also noticed in other reviews that some of these items have been mentioned previously and have not been remedied. We will likely not look to stay at this property again as the price is just too high for a 3 - 4 star property.
Mark & Kelly
Thank you for your review Mark and Kelly. We're grateful that your overall impression was very good and we will definitely look into the items that need to be addressed. Plus, you've given us an idea/solution about snow melt! All these years, we have used a snow removal service - mentioned on the Welcome Letter. We'll definitely look into stocking "ice melt"!
the house was great, the neighborhood is great, we had a great time....the only issue we had...the way the living room TV is set up with the furniture (now I understand why they said not to move the furniture around) only one person can watch TV in comfort...we had four people, three have crooks in their necks from trying to watch a movie. If you don't care about TV, then the house is perfect....:):)
Hi Steve, We're glad you enjoyed your stay and truly apologize for the TV discomfort. The designer did have to hang it a bit high above the rocked fireplace, but that seemed to be the best location. We only ask not to move too much furniture simply so our wonderful housekeeper doesn't have to attempt replacing anything heavy. Please come again. We'd love to welcome you. Cheers —Mike.
The hot tub is several miles from the home.
The home on vrbo lists a hot tub as an amenity, this is somewhat disingenuous, if they list the hot tub as an amenity, they should list a swimming pool and sauna also. The truth of the matter, the hot tub, swimming pool and sauna are about 2 miles away at the community hot tub, swimming pool and sauna location. The hot tub amenity should have said, location is several away from house. Other than this, the home is nice but the frying pans are very worn... they need to be replaced. The home is nice and comfortable...just the fact the hot tub is listed as an amenity of the home ... isn’t right.
Hello Herm! I was so enjoying our pre-stay conversations. I hope the amenities at the home, spa and sports facility were ok for you and your family. You are right. The pool/spa aren't things on our property directly. Many of the activities and amenities are at the sports center. It is a 15-minute walk though. We take the trek often ourselves! Kind regards. Mike
Vi introducerer nu Crater Lake Zip Line! Oregons længste zipline. Bare få minutter fra hjemmet, med storslået udsigt over Øvre Klamath-søen, toppede Cascade som Mt. McLoughlin og Pelican Butte og kanten af Crater Lake. Det får dig til at føle, at du kan se for evigt. Åh, skønheden! Åh, spændingen! Nyd udsigten fra vores ALLE træbaserede platforme og zing ned ad bjergskråningen på 9 zipliner, der dækker halvanden kilometer kabel!