Condo, 1 soveværelse + sovesofa (r), 1 Bath, (2-3 sovepladser)
Pool / spa
Rygning ikke tilladt
Kæledyr ikke tilladt
Maks. antal gæster:3
Please make 321 your home away from home and also respect 321 as your own home. FREE reserved parking spot by entry walkway.
FREE LATE CHECK OUT available as per scheduling. Quiet time: 9 PM - 8 AM. Smoking only in the parking lot.
My policy is to refund rent payments to the extent that reserved and then canceled dates are re-rented. Max occupancy 2 adults & 1 child.
Hvis opholdet afbestilles efter betalingen er foretaget, refunderes betalingen ikke.
Clean , good location. Well stocked with kitchen utensils, appliances , dishes , but lacks an oven. Told by owner one is in the works.
Nice bathroom , plenty of towels.
Serviceable washer and dryer. Plenty of storage / closet space. Some beach chairs , snorkeling equipment and tennis rackets.
Access to a good gym , and the pool / hot tub is excellent.
Lovely view off the balcony.
Nice TV in two rooms, Netflix access a bonus.
Furniture is a bit dated , and not particularly comfortable. Bed was too soft for us , but that is a personal thing.
Owner is considerate and accommodating.
Over all a nice place to spend two weeks !
1. The previous oven failed and was not repairable. I've ordered a replacement, which is on its way but sadly had to come from the mainland and will be here in a few weeks. I immediately put in a counter top convection oven, which this guest used, and which has been easy and fully satisfactory for other guests to use. It will not accommodate a 15 plus pound turkey but can easily handle a roast to serve four people.
2. The top of the line Sealy mattress is about three years old. Initially guests thought it was too firm so I added a mattress topper, which then satisfied subsequent guests. These guests thought it was too soft for them. Had they told me during their stay the mattress topper could have been easily removed to satisfy their particular concern.
3. The furniture, which is clearly visible in the condo photos, is traditional Hawaiian bamboo and wicker furniture, about 5 to 6 years old. The same style can be bought today in almost any furniture store in Hawaii. Most guests have appreciated that style of furniture along with the many Hawaii prints with which the condo is decorated. The chairs all have seat and back pillows, which were recovered with new material about two years ago, and are very comfortable. There are also other throw pillows, which can also be used if desired. The guest did not say what was uncomfortable and has not responded to my phone and E mail inquiries. I did not meet them but perhaps they were larger people and needed larger chairs and more padding. I don't know.
I chose the sofa bed because it is very comfortable to sleep on for a couple's child or for one of the adults. It is also easily adjustable and can be reclined to different positions, like a Barcalounger, according to the preference of the guest. That it reclines is obvious and instructions to adjust the sofa are in the desk. Again had the guests said something I could have told them how or would have gone there myself to adjust the sofa to their liking.
4. The guest did say he could not get the radio to work. I went there and it appears that he was just pushing the wrong buttons.
5. The guests were offered a late checkout through the end of the afternoon of their departure. Sadly despite the extra time the cleaning women needed an extra hour beyond what is normal to prepare the condo for the next guests.
A great time staying at AJ's condo. Immaculate. Roomy. Great location. The photos of the property don’t capture how light and airy it is with a wonderfully private lanai. Surprised there's no oven but there is a countertop convection oven that more than suffices. All the pots, bowls, etc. needed to cook our own dinners on nights we didn't want to head out. Bed just the right firmness and had great sleeps. AJ was attentive and helpful but not intrusive. Can't wait to go back.
I'm pleased that Len and Heather enjoyed their stay and will be back to stay on their next visit to the Big Island. The oven: The oven died in early January and was not repairable. Those who have experienced Hawaii know that appliance replacements, especially built ins, except for the basic, are not readily available so they are ordered from the mainland and have to wait for the dealer's container, whether for Lowes, HomeDepot or a local business, to be filled before starting the sea journey here. That takes about six to eight weeks. Then installation has to be scheduled. The new oven will require some carpentry to modify the existing cabinet space for the new oven and I did not want to disturb guests who are already booked with cabinet construction, painting and installation so I quickly bought the counter top convection oven, which has since worked well for all my guests. Given the barge sailing schedule I am hoping that the new oven will be installed during an open week at the end of April. Other than that all is as good as ever in my condo. Aloha, A. J.
Quite and great location.
Condo had all the essentials for a vacation. Quite place, very secure and would stay there again. No complaints.
We would definitely return!
We had a fantastic week at this condo. AJ gave excellent detailed directions, the condo was clean and comfortable, and we really enjoyed being close to A-Bay (a wonderfully calm bay that was perfect for our 4-year-old). If we ever return to The Big Island, we'd definitely book this condo again. Thank you, AJ!
A very nice stay, but it was very warm.
Nice location. The patio was too hot most of the time to enjoy it.
I've had a warm and appreciative message from this guest saying they had a wonderful time during their stay. She explained that they enjoyed sitting out on the lanai early in the morning and during the cool of the evening but when the early afternoon sun was hitting that area they would go to the close by pool, which they enjoyed, or to the beach, which is just a couple of minutes away. I believe they will return for a future visit.
The apartment was perfect! I attended a wedding at the Marriott and this apartment was walking distance so I was able to easily attend all events.
AJ was a dream to work with, very accommodating and responsive. Following his instructions kept the apartment cool and comfortable even as the outside temperature increased.
The apartment felt significantly larger than it did in the pictures. The living room and bedroom were very spacious and the bed and couch comfortable. Everything was labeled with instructions so there was no playing with light switches to see what matched with what. AJ made the whole trip extremely easy. I could not have asked for a better trip.
Blot en kort gåtur til Waikoloa Beach Course og restaurant eller til stranden ved Anaeho'omalu Bay eller butikker på Kings 'Shops, mange andre smukke Kohala Coast strande inden for 10 minutter, Great snorkling, svømning med delfiner, mange fine restauranter, Gamle Hawaii Trails med Petroglyphs, bjergskove, hvalsafari