Hus, 4 soveværelser, 2 badeværelser, 8 sovepladser (8 voksne)
Vacasa of Vermont
- Engelsk, Fransk, Tysk, Spansk, Italiensk
Rygning ikke tilladt
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
Kæledyr ikke tilladt
Minimumsalder for den primære lejer:21
Maks. antal gæster:8 (Sovepladser til 8 voksne)
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
En refusion på 100% vil blive udstedt, hvis du afbestiller din booking mindst 60 dage inden ankomst. En refusion på 50% vil blive udstedt, hvis du afbestiller din booking mindst 30 dage inden ankomst.
Great house, spacious and lots of character
Overall the house was great, very clean, very spacious, plenty of room for our group of 8 adults and 2 babies. Lots of character, the fire place was utilized every night, beds were comfortable and it’s always nice to have towels and linens provided so you don’t have to lug that stuff up with you. There’s room to park more than 3 cars, you can probably get 6 or more. It’s also a very short drive down into Ludlow and/or Okemo.
A few things to note/be aware of. I likely won’t stay here again because of #1.
1) the upstairs has VERY low ceilings, except for the super large room with the king bed. I’m 6ft and when I got to the top of the staircase, I hit my head on the ceiling. You also have to duck getting into the room with the twin beds. Anyone over 6ft would have trouble staying upstairs.
2) the top step on the original staircase has a higher rise than the others and its higher than normal, which caused one of our friends to fall down the stairs within 30 minutes of arriving. Luckily she caught herself on the railing so she only had a few bruises.
3) the upstairs bathroom also has very low ceilings, even in the tub/shower, and it’s also a jack and Jill where one of the doors opens right into the large room with the king bed. We had to keep that door locked so the people staying in that room used the new staircase that leads down to the bathroom on the first floor.
4) the original part of the house is old so the floors are slanted, doors don’t close, weird small steps, etc.
5) the layout is interesting, seems like there’s lots of wasted space. We didn’t spend any time on the newer side of the house where the office and larger living room is, we were in the kitchen/dining and living room, where the fire place is.
6) it would’ve been nice to have more toilet paper in the house :)
If you are looking for a great place to stay, this is it!<br />
This house was welcoming, spacious and extremely clean. The kitchen is fully equipped, linens supplied, as well as necessities. The town was close by with a little bit of everything. We ventured to a neighboring town as well to go shopping and antiquing. We will definitely stay here again!
Comfy cozy house dripping with charm
The house was spacious and oh-so-charming. It is surrounded by woods and big red barns but is also really close to downtown Ludlow and Okemo Ski Resort. It is only about a 10-minute drive to the local Shaw's grocery store. The bedrooms are bigger than they look on the website, particularly the one with two twin beds. The fireplace is really nice, and there was lots of firewood, although there was no kindling or matches anywhere that we could find. When the smoke alarm started beeping, someone came right away and changed the batteries, which was nice. I was glad that the Vacasa website mentioned that you might need a 4WD vehicle or traction in the winter. Even though there was no snow in the forecast, we threw chains in the back of our minivan just in case, and lo and behold it snowed quite a bit. We probably could have managed without the chains, but I was glad we put them on for the drive to Okemo. We were a group of 6, and the house was perfect for us. The wi-fi is not very good, so be prepared for that. I'd definitely stay again. It was a lovely place, very comfortable for a large group.
Cozy and a homey experience
My husband and I gave our 2 kids and their partners a family ski weekend at Okemo for Christmas this year. Initially we were thinking of staying on the mountain but did not find anything in our price range that had 3 bedrooms and the kitchen amenities we were seeking. This home fit our needs very well. We really enjoyed our stay and felt very comfortable. The house was very clean and neat with lots of space to hang out. Beds were comfortable and there were plenty of kitchen supplies. The heat was efficient and plenty of hot water for showers and baths. Thank you for sharing your home.
Vermont ski trip
My 2 kids, partners and my husband and I stayed 2 nights at this adorable farm house. It was clean, had plenty of kitchen supplies, great appliances, comfortable beds and great space to relax, eat and enjoy. Heat and hot water were plentiful. Firewood was delivered our 2nd night so we enjoyed the cozy fire. I loved having a home to stay in instead of a multi-level condo with neighbors noise. It is private and so comfortable. The road was fine but would be challenging in a snowstorm as it is very hilly but with 4 wheel drive it would be fine.