Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
2 Units, 2 BR/2BA UPSTAIRS, 1BR/1BA DOWNSTAIRS, (Sleeps 2-6 UP & 1-4 DOWN)
Upstairs - one california king in Master bedroom, one queen in 2nd bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. Downstairs unit- king size bed in Master bedroom and one queen size futon in the living room.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - A child's paradise! For big kids too.A child's paradise! For big kids too.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- MAXIMUM sleeping occupancy is 10. NO more than 6 people sleeping upstairs & 4 people sleeping downstairs unless specifically approved by the owner.
- House, contents & golf carts to be left in same condition as found. Notify owners asap of any property damage or loss upon arrival or during stay.
- If cleaning staff deem units unduly filthy & requires significantly more time, a $50 charge per unit could be withheld from security deposit refund.
Hosted by Ralph and Jerri WilliamsAsk a question
About Ralph and Jerri Williams
My husband and I bought this house 34 years ago. We were in our forty"s then and we are now 76 and 80. We live in Winston-Salem, NC. Our whole family loves this place and we have enjoyed many, many trips! We have two sons & two daughter-in-laws, 2 grandsons & one grandaughter.
Ralph and Jerri Williams purchased this House in 1984
Why Ralph and Jerri Williams chose Myrtle Beach
The close proximity to the unlimited attractions of Myrtle Beach and its surrounding areas. Another reason is that you have the unique experience of riding the golf carts to the beach, the pools, the park, and just to absorb the beautiful scenery of Oceanside Village. It also has a great rental price!
What makes this House unique
Two pools one inside one outside, close proximity to the beach, tennis court, basketball court, playground Everyone in the family has enjoyed riding the golf cart to the many places within the village and to the beach, particularly our children and grandchildren. It is very relaxing and great fun for all ages!!