Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 4)
king · single
Toilet · Bath with shower · Bath · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Cabinet with cleaning supplies is not lockable. Cabinet with cleaning supplies is not lockable.
No pets - See below re: "service animals"See below re: "service animals"
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No third-party reservations. The guest booking the space must be present during the stay.
- The guest making the reservation must be over age 21 and should be willing to present a government-issued ID that matches the profile on this website.
- Service animals are housebroken, well-trained, current on vaccinations/flea treatments, and are never left alone in the house. Pets are not permitted
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Theresa (Tracy) CombsAsk a question
Why Theresa (Tracy) Combs chose Cincinnati
Pleasant Ridge is a mostly gaslight residential neighborhood in Cincinnati, Ohio with a small business district occupied largely by long-standing, independent businesses. It is one of the most diverse, dispersed and durable communities in the entire region according to a 2008 study of 122 communities conducted by the Cincinnatus Association. "The Ridge" has been a part of the city of Cincinnati since the early 1900s. Most of the homes here were built in the 30s so they're smaller and closer together than the suburbs of today. Our home was built in 1936, in the days before 3-car garages, walk-in closets and and insulation in walls. You might hear neighbors coming and going and the floors will squeak but we've lived here for 25 years and love the house and all of its quirks.
What makes this House unique
100% cotton sheets!
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.