Cabin, Studio, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6)
Double Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $25/pet fee$25/pet fee
No parties/events - This is a small cabin, so needs approvalThis is a small cabin, so needs approval
Smoking allowed - Outside smoking OnlyOutside smoking Only
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No Confetti or Glitter or Silly String allowed in the cabins - we have in-floor radiant heat and it melts into the floors
- No glass or trash in the fire pit
- Nobody likes bugs in the house! Keep screened doors and windows closed in the summer
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
About Jennifer Pulley
This is the 3rd log cabin Jeff and I built and we have plans to keep on going. They are beautiful, fun , relaxing and they give pleasure to everyone who comes. It does not get better than that!
Jennifer Pulley purchased this Cabin in 2009
Why Jennifer Pulley chose Black River Falls
My husband and I built this log cabin with tree's we logged from the site and had milled with the local Amish. We have enjoyed learning log cabin building techniques from the Amish and buying great home-made candies from them too! The decorating inside is a fun mix of things we've picked up on our travels out west, from Alaka, from old barns, flea-markets and wonderful friends.
What makes this Cabin unique
My perfect stay at the cabin is,'turning off my phone, bringing a great book and reading it while I'm sitting on the porch swing, having a cup of coffee. Then dinner a local supper-club and a great night's sleep with the sounds of wind in the tree's.'