A great spot to relax and have a change of scenery during COVID19.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking on the premisesNo smoking on the premises
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- The maximum number of guests for this cottage is 4 whether adults or children we are firm on this rental rule.
- If there is evidence or smell of smoke from cigarettes or weed the damage deposit will be forfeited.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
About Robert Carroll & Lorna McNeil
We are both Cape Bretoners and want to share our love of the island and the people. We want our guests to enjoy our Islandview Cottage and the beauty and nature of the surroundings. We enjoy all outdoor activities which is why this property appealed to us. We hope you love it as as much as we do!
Robert Carroll & Lorna McNeil purchased this cottage in 2018
Why Robert Carroll & Lorna McNeil chose Islandview
The scenery and surroundings are beautiful and being on the waterfront is the only way to travel.
What makes this cottage unique
Brand new interior, furnishings and appliances and a barbecue as well as two south facing decks one right on the waterfront! You can swim or kayak right from the front yard. Large outdoor table and comfortable chair set on the deck. There are 4 comfy chairs on the Lower deck by the waterfront. You will love to watch the eagles, ducks, birds and seals and there is binoculars and a bird book there for you to use. Its ready for you to come and enjoy your vacation