Quiet 5 bedroom surrounded by nature and close to MSU campus
All bedrooms have closet and/or dresser, lamps, clock, wastebasket, fresh linens. Upstairs hallway has low, angled ceiling.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have one baby gate. We have one baby gate.
No pets - Exceptions will be considered. Exceptions will be considered.
Events allowed - Small parties only. Do not block drive or garage Small parties only. Do not block drive or garage
No smoking - $250 fee if smoking indoors$250 fee if smoking indoors
Max guests: 9 (sleeps up to 9 adults) - Let us know expected arrival time for key access. Let us know expected arrival time for key access.
- On departure, please put laundry in basket or on floor in one place. Garbage in bin outside. During winter set thermostat to 55 when leaving. Thanks.
- Please do not block garage or in front of door to Unit B. Ok to park on lawn under big trees.
Hosted by TerryAsk a question
I live nearby. I have travelled to over 50 countries and lived in many different places and understand traveller's needs. I've outfitted this home to be the place one would love to land after a long trip. I have businesses in Old Town historic art district. If you like music, I can point you in the right direction and sometimes get you complimentary tickets.
Terry purchased this house in 2017
Why Terry chose East Lansing
This property is located on a beautiful lot, backed by 10+ acres of woods. A small pond across the street and Timber Ridge golf course behind that. Just a few houses nearby with nice neighbors. Quiet and peaceful.
What makes this house unique
Lots of room to spread out. Just painted all rooms, new beds, many new furnishings. 3 seasons room overlooks 3 acres and woods. If you've forgotten something or need some info, just text me and I'll do my best to help.
- English, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.