2 bedroom, 1 bath walk out basement to yourself
The Africa Queen room...Furnished with log furniture, poster and artifacts from a Kenya trip I took in the early 80's Africa Queen room another view with additional side window for plenty of natural light...we even have room darkening shades for those late sleepers..log bed, Leesa memory foam mattress so you will have a superior sleep experience. Voluminous 10' ceilings and ceiling fan for those that enjoy a cool breeze while they sleep. Twin bedrooms - sleeps two and has a couch for lounging or reading and a TV for game consoles, and has a ceiling fan as well and dresser to put clothes away for extended stays
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - The space is not child proofed for young children.The space is not child proofed for young children.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 5
- NO SMOKING IN THE SPACE OR ON THE PREMISES, No downloading large files on our internet connection
- Quiet time is 10pm - 7am...please no conversations, running cars or activity in the backyard area during this time, heading out/back for event is OK.
- You can invite visitors during the day, however, sleep overs would be an additional charge per person. NO PETS
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
- English, German
About Mary Pfeiffer
Mark and Mary are cycling enthusiasts and have lived in the Clemson area since 1994.
Mary Pfeiffer purchased this guest house/pension in 2016
Why Mary Pfeiffer chose Central
The property is at the head of a secluded, wonderful forested neighborhood, featuring rolling hills near by lakes and mountains only 5 min from the grocery store, restaurants and more