Beautiful home located in Cortez, Co, perfect for all adventures!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Also have 1 port a cribAlso have 1 port a crib
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - 1 king, 3 queens 1 pack n play1 king, 3 queens 1 pack n play
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Pls shower before entering Hot tub, use spa towels. winter please turn all thermostats to 50 w/exit summer run Pump on AC for 10 min turn on w/exit
- English, Swedish, very little spanish
About Jana Wright
Hi! My name is Jana, my husband, Craig and I purchased this beautiful home in September specifically to be a VRBO. My Husband and I have lived in Cortez for over 10 years! My best friend owned it prior and she spent 3 years making this home Cozy!!! Please come enjoy the beautiful back yard and hot tub during your adventure in and around Cortez, Co. Whether you are on Business, Family Vacation, or special occasion, we are the home for you! Longer stays with better rates available.
Jana Wright purchased this house in 2019
Why Jana Wright chose Cortez
This property is located about a half mile off of 491. Close to downtown Cortez or hop on the highway and go to Ute Mountain Casino or go the opposite direction and hour and a half to Moab. we have been skiing and snowboarding at Durango Moujntain (Purgatory) and Telluride since we moved here and the commute is easy, and much less expensive!
What makes this house unique
If you like Mountain biking, Skiing, Antique shopping, hiking, Boating, Swimming, Hunting, Golfing, Rock Crawling, or just relaxing...we have the place for you!