About this rental
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + 2 Full Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Lots of beach toys in unit.Lots of beach toys in unit.
No pets - Strictly Enforced; no exceptions, ever.Strictly Enforced; no exceptions, ever.
No smoking - Ok on balcony.Ok on balcony.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- I will send you everything you need to know about the condo upon final payment...directions, codes, condo operation.
- Our HOA limits rentals to 30 nights or more; please see the Description Page for more about this.
- Turtle Season as noted by signage on the property is STRICT on not letting light onto the beach after dusk. You must comply!!!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Elizabeth TaylorAsk a question
About Elizabeth Taylor
Corporate retired CPA in Atlanta, Ga, starting w Touche Ross many, many years ago. Have worked on or for: City of Atlanta, Bi-Lo Grocery, Atlanta Committee for Olympic Games, Harbinger, Crown Crafts, The Home Depot, Genuine Parts, BASS (Holiday Inns). Executive video producer in Atlanta, Ga, serving corporate video needs. Clients include Delta Air Lines, World Airways, the Carter Center, Novelis, Georgia Public Broadcasting, Hip Hop Awards, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation,and MPacts.
Elizabeth Taylor purchased this Apartment in 2002
Why Elizabeth Taylor chose New Smyrna Beach
We looked all over Florida and fell in love with the small town 'old Florida' feel of New Smyrna Beach. It was also close to family and attractions in Orlando. We prefer the east coast of Florida to the hotter muggier west coast. We love it there and can't visit enough...future retirement location and happy to share it with guests until then! We have gotten lots of wonderful feedback on our place from guests.
What makes this Apartment unique
We watch dolphins from our 2nd floor balcony in the mornings and then in the evenings stroll across the street to the intracoastal and watch the manatees play. We are across from JB's Fishcamp (restaurant). On the 'non-drive' beach. Salt-water pool...if you haven't tried this it is luxurious!!! Small complex; not overrun. One mile from National Sea Shore.