Colonial-style home with southern charm is perfect for families or groups
Three bedrooms on main floor (sleeping 6) and two more bedrooms upstairs (sleeping 4).
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Guests need to be able to climb stairs to access the house.
About You're Welcome Property Management, LLC
We're Greg & Becky and we are neighbors of Hillshire Place and are excited you'll be in the Joyner neighborhood near us. We are a short 3-minute drive away if any needs arise during your stay. However, Hillshire Place will be your own quiet retreat. Just call or message us if you need anything!
Why You're Welcome Property Management, LLC chose Tupelo
Hillshire Place is nestled in the historic Joyner neighborhood on a quiet cul de sac. You can take a stroll to Butterbean Biscuits and Coffee for a cup of joe or walk a few blocks to Romie's Grocery (full service restaurant) or Forklift Restaurant for some good southern cuisine and live music. Rob Leake City Park features a playground and a splash pad for kids, tennis courts, baseball fields, and a half-mile walking path. The covered picnic area is spacious and perfect for your family reunion. The Joyner neighborhood is full of quiet, welcoming streets for strolling and enjoying the outdoors.
What makes this house unique
- Grand southern-style porch is a warm welcome and includes several rockers where you can take in a sunrise with coffee or enjoy a glass of sweet tea on a warm evening. - The spacious and amply-supplied kitchen will serve you and your family well. Why go out when you can stay in and enjoy a home-cooked meal? - The game room upstairs features a ping pong table, a writing desk, couch and entertainment center (TV, Roku, Nintendo Mini, DVD player and DVDs, etc.). - The large parking area at Hillshire Place offers ample space for your group's vehicles and offers access to the back entrance (up a flight of stairs). - The sprawling Hillshire Place property sits at the end of a lovely, quiet cul de sac. Your retreat awaits!