Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 ground floor beds/bathrooms. Stunning farm setting, pet friendly, broadband.
1 double, 1 twin, both ground-floor and both en-suite. There is a sofa bed in the conservatory.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Cot, stairgate and highchair provided.Cot, stairgate and highchair provided.
Pets allowed - Pets are welcome please do not leave unaccompaniedPets are welcome please do not leave unaccompanied
No smoking - No smoking apart from courtyard garden.No smoking apart from courtyard garden.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Field Farm Is a working stock farm, dogs on leads around buildings and in fields where there are stock please. Pets not allowed upstairs and bedrooms.
- Please leave the property in a clean and tidy condition and as you would wish to find it.
- Report any breakages/damage to Pat. In high winds/inclement weather make sure the windows/roof windows are closed when property empty. Thank you.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Mrs Pat ColsonAsk a question
About Mrs Pat Colson
I was actually born in Cowbridge, South Wales, but my parents moved to the Cotswolds to farm when I was 3 months old. I have lived in this area on farms ever since!
Mrs Pat Colson purchased this Cottage in 2003
Why Mrs Pat Colson chose Witney
We bought this small farm 17 years ago, as we wanted to downsize and concentrate on stock farming and breeding rare-breed pigs and Welsh Ponies. We also have commercial sheep and cattle. The Old Bakehouse was a disused barn next to the main farmhouse which housed the bread oven and washing copper. We converted it 15 years ago into a holiday cottage and it has been fully booked ever since! We have many regulars stay with us.
What makes this Cottage unique
Field Farm is a unique farm in the traditional manner. It has lovely old listed barns, stone walls and acres of old permanent grasslands with no corn in sight. The rolling hills descend into a beautiful wetland with stream and young woodland, a breeding ground for snipe, barn owls and other lovely wild birds.
- English, A little French and Spanish
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.