2 Bedroom/2 Bath one mile from BancorpSouth Arena/Fairpark.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Ask first. No child safety equipment on site. Ask first. No child safety equipment on site.
No parties/events - No large gatherings. No large gatherings.
No smoking - No smoking or vaping inside the home. $500 feeNo smoking or vaping inside the home. $500 fee
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Must sign rental agreement and submit state issued ID to owner within 48 hours of booking. No disconnecting anything outside or inside the home.
- No loud music that can be heard outside of listing. Quiet hours observed after 10:00 p.m. No parking on grass.
- No Unregistered guests. Must let owner know of any issues with house upon arrival. Security cameras outside-do not disable. Google Mini inside.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
I am a wife and mother who loves to travel! We have stayed in various home across the U.S. and have enjoyed the privacy and extra room that a short-term rental provides. I hope you enjoy our home as much as we do!
Kim purchased this Cottage in 2020
Why Kim chose Tupelo
I have a heart for older homes and fell in love with this house the minute I walked in the front door. It has character that newer homes lack. If feels so cozy and welcoming! I hope you experience that too!
What makes this Cottage unique
Quiet neighborhood. Close to downtown. Local restaurants nearby. Boutique shopping. Elvis Presley's birthplace is approximately 2.3 miles away.