Bach or holiday home, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 7)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 7 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Pack in pack out policy – There are no rubbish bins on Rangitoto. You will need to take your rubbish off the Island when you leave.
- No fires are permitted on Rangitoto. This includes the open flames of candles, kerosene lamps or charcoal burners.
- Rangitoto Island is pest free. DOC biosecurity rules apply. You must clean and check your gear for pests prior to coming on holiday. No open bags.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Rangitoto Island Historic Conservation Trust
About Rangitoto Island Historic Conservation Trust
The Rangitoto Island Historic Conservation Trust is a not for profit organisation whos mission is "To conserve and interpret the historic Bach Communities on Rangitoto Island for the benefit of all New Zealanders."
What makes this cottage unique
Off grid. If you dont mind roughing it a little this is the eco holiday for you.