Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
1835 Farm House 4 BR/2BA sleeps 8.
We prefer 7 guests only
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - $150 per night per +8 occupant$150 per night per +8 occupant
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - Contract must be signed before occupancy.Contract must be signed before occupancy.
- Hard wired smoke detectors . Smoking will signal security and contract will be cancelled. Country plumbing bathrooms = No ' flushables" tp ONLY.
- Winter renters of 40 days or more must pay utilities which include: oil /conventional furnace, propane for "wood burning" stove electricity,
- Tenants shall take full legal responsibility for children and young adults and acknowledge proximity of house to river, pond, barn and attic danger.
About Kit Olivi
Newly retired history teacher, mother of three, who finally made it back to full time living in beloved Vermont. But I am off to see the world and visit my grandchildren. So be my guest and enjoy the beautiful location, away from the fray, yet close to town and mountain skiing.
Kit Olivi purchased this house in 1990
Why Kit Olivi chose Sunderland
Country setting, uncluttered, unique classic home. Hearing the river and the wind blowing the trees, enjoying the fragrance of a woodburning stove wafting through the air, you cant beat it.