Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Townhome, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
The Master Bedroom has a queen size bed and the second bedroom has 2 twin beds.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There are stairs upstairs to the bedroom level.There are stairs upstairs to the bedroom level.
Max guests: 4
- Guests are to respect neighbors and not engage in any disturbing, loud or annoying behavior.
- Guests are to follow all check out instructions.
- The internet and TV hardware is not to be changed or adjusted in any way.
Hosted by Pam McMahonAsk a question
About Pam McMahon
My husband grew up in Balbriggan and has maintained a strong fondness for his hometown. We have visited Balbriggan many times over the last 40 years with our children, in-laws and friends. My husband passed away in January of 2016 after a very long illness. Although he had not been able to visit his homeland for a long time, I frequently made the trip and renewed many long time friendships and recalled many wonderful times we had enjoyed together in Ireland.
Pam McMahon purchased this Townhouse in 1999
Why Pam McMahon chose Balbriggan
Balbriggan is my husband's hometown. Owning a townhome here has enabled us to frequently visit Balbriggan and see family and friends.
What makes this Townhouse unique
When we return to Balbriggan we enjoy going to the local pubs to see our old friends and experience the music and culture of a small Irish town.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.