Cottage, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
double · Sofa bed/futon
Sofa bed/futon (2)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- Linens provided
- Towels available
- Dishes & utensils
- Coffee maker
- Outdoor Furniture
- Deck chairs
- Beach towels
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- The owners may enter into the cottage within reasonable hours to make repairs or alterations as necessary with prior notification.
- The owners may enter the cottage at anytime in case of an emergency. The tenant shall notify the owners immediately for any emergency repairs.
- The tenant will keep the cottage in good repair & cleanliness.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Judy and Ralph CalderoneAsk a question
About Judy and Ralph Calderone
We are retired educators from New Jersey and we would not consider living anywhere else. We are at our happiest when our 3 grown children, their spouses and our 12 grandchildren visit. Ralph and Judy are active tennis players and are members of the Ellsworth Tennis Center. Ralph has also built a stained glass studio where he creates his art work mostly incorporated into our home and as gifts to our children. Both of us have done volunteer work and have served on a local board of directors for developmentally handicapped adults and children.
Why Judy and Ralph Calderone chose Town Hill
We were first attracted to Mount Desert Island in 1972 when we visted the island with 3 young children. We loved having Acadia National Park so accessible for all our outdoor activities and entertainment. We especially liked hiking and biking the carriage trails, climbing the many mountain trails, swimming in both Echo Lake and Sand Beach and picking wild blueberries!
What makes this Cottage unique
Restaurants are located all over the island. Whether you like casual, rustic, or fine dining , with our advice and direction, I'm sure you'll find many to suit your likes.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.