Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not childproof. Guest to provide crib for infants.Not childproof. Guest to provide crib for infants.
No pets - Keeping it pet free for people with allergies.Keeping it pet free for people with allergies.
No events - Please DO NOT book my house for parties or events!Please DO NOT book my house for parties or events!
No smoking - $500 extra cleaning fee If any smoking is detected$500 extra cleaning fee If any smoking is detected
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Supply before arrival a list & Photo IDs of all guests who will stay in the house. $50/night for unregistered guests on property without host approval
- No parties, loud noise of any kind, no smoking, no illegal substances/activities or anything that will disturb the neighbors. Quiet hours:10PM - 8 AM
- Breaking any rule is cause for extra charges and eviction without refund. Fees: $50 per extra guest /night; $500 for smoking inside;+all related cost
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by ZoyaAsk a question
I have had a long career in international development and traveled extensively for business and pleasure. I enjoy staying in beautiful private homes when I travel - prefer the feeling of home to hotels. This is my home that I rent in my absence, and it is furnished to make to feel like a home, in a very personal way - with vintage furniture and artifacts, rugs and artwork I have collected traveling around the work. Hope you like this style and will enjoy its multicultural feel. There will be some of my personal stuff around the house too, and stored in the basement.
Zoya purchased this House in 2002
Why Zoya chose Ednor Gardens - Lakeside
Special home, decorated creatively and with love. Take a look at the photos. It is in a quiet and friendly diverse neighborhood, but close to everything. Plenty of parking, but the bus stop is right next door too. You can walk to Johns Hopkins University Homewood Campus and the JHU shuttle stop. Near Preakness, Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore City Museum, and other sites.
What makes this House unique
Creatively painted interior walls and plenty of art to enjoy. Storage space in the basement. House has been kept pet-free and suitable for people with pet-allergies. YMCA is right next door - has an Olympic size indoor swimming pool and all full fitness facilities. Community children's playground built and cared for by the neighborhoods. Djembe drums if you like to play. Friendly neighbors. You can learn about activities in Baltimore at this link: https://joom.ag/nSRe
- English, Spanish, Russian, Croatian, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Serbian,
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.