Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Original 1950s, Lakefront Log-cabin With Updated Amenities And Decor.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children under 13 must be well-supervised. Children under 13 must be well-supervised.
Pets allowed - Dogs only, case-by-case basis, need prior approvalDogs only, case-by-case basis, need prior approval
No events - Strictly enforced. This is a quiet lake community.Strictly enforced. This is a quiet lake community.
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking.Absolutely no smoking.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - 4 adults and 2 children is our max (Not 6 adults)4 adults and 2 children is our max (Not 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- I do not accept booking requests from UNVERIFIED guests. And once a reservation is accepted, a copy of ID will need to be provided, no exceptions.
- Noise must be kept at a reasonable level during reasonable hours. No parties and no blasting of music outside. Please! No outside boats/rafts on lake
- I do have maximum 4 adults and two children.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by JasonAsk a question
I am a Brooklyn-based designer and graphic artist, married to my husband Saar with a small, sweet dog named Annie.
Jason purchased this cabin in 2015
Why Jason chose Kent
We fell in love with lakefront cabin life staying with a friend and enjoying all that their lake had to offer. We were looking for a similar weekend getaway and this lovely house just fell from the Gods it seemed.
What makes this cabin unique
We've often been told that the house works both for someone who wants a rustic, authentic cabin-feel, as well as for someone who may perhaps not want to leave all modern conveniences aside and appreciates art and design. It's comfortable, cozy, tasteful, and can be as adventurous or peaceful as you make it. It seems to please almost every type of person needing a break from city life.
- English, Hebrew
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.