Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Two level, maisonette type apartments with 1 bedroom, sea view, (2~4 persons)
- Bedroom with a Large double bed and a fitted wardrobe, - Air-conditioned, - Baby cot under request, -- Large mirror, -TV - Beautiful wooden floor and ceiling, - Balcony with sea view, - For furniture arrangement, look at the photos.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Depends of the period and the pet, so ask us!Depends of the period and the pet, so ask us!
Smoking allowed - But only outsideBut only outside
Max guests: 4
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Marianne Nissilä-BatakisAsk a question
About Marianne Nissilä-Batakis
I was born in Kalanti, south Finland. I have studied a nurse. I came in Crete first time 1987 to work as a tourist guide. Manolis was born at Meskla in Crete. He studied an architect in Venice. We got married 1992 and we have three children, still studying . 2008 we opened the Pelagos apartments.
Marianne Nissilä-Batakis purchased this Villa in 2008
Why Marianne Nissilä-Batakis chose Platanias Town
This was built by Dias Constructions Ltd. which is a company of Manolis and his brother Leonidas
What makes this Villa unique
The location of Pelagos is perfect, with a beautifully relaxing view. It is also close to everything but at the same time, far enough from the noise and hassle. We promise you will love the serene afternoon time just before the sun sets.
- English, Italian, Greek, Finnish
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.