Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - All kids pay regardless of ageAll kids pay regardless of age
No smoking - No smoking anywhere on the propertyNo smoking anywhere on the property
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- After 11PM we are sleeping below the two smaller bedrooms. Please remove your shoes when walking in the hallway and keep noise to a minimum.
- Door must always be locked. If you are out for the day or in for the night, lock both locks.
- Checkout: remove trash, run dishwasher, & leave apt as you found it. Instructions for trash and recycling bins is on the refrigerator.
Hosted by Mary UhlmanAsk a question
About Mary Uhlman
Our house was built as a duplex consisting of two separate apartments. By opening or closing a door, we can use it as a five bedroom house, or 2 apartments. My husband and I live on the first floor. Now that our youngest is away at college, we host guests and enjoy the freedom of having our house to ourselves when our children are visiting. The upstairs has a completely private apartment with its own entrance and ample parking.
Mary Uhlman purchased this Apartment in 2006
Why Mary Uhlman chose Jenkintown
If you are traveling with multiple generations, or just need extra room to spread out, this apartment provides for your needs. We are also very equipped to deal with children, and have lots of baby and toddler amenities.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.