2 Bedroom 2 Bath in Rural Setting
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Pets allowed - 25 pound weight limit 2 dogs max.No cats25 pound weight limit 2 dogs max.No cats
No smoking - 25 feet from the building25 feet from the building
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - teenager is okayteenager is okay
- YOU MAY PARK IN FRONT OF THE COTTAGE JUST LONG ENOUGH TO PICK UP THE HOUSE KEY AND GARAGE DOOR OPENER. Sheri will email or text you lock box code
- ALL DOGS MUST BE WALKED ON A LEASH. PICK UP WASTE. Dogs are not allowed on beds or furniture Please read information sheets inside the house.
- Extra parking on Hubbard Lane. Thursday is trash pick up
About Sheri Alto
My husband and I retired and moved to Grants Pass. We really enjoy the area and live in the Horizon Village Community. Our furnished cottages are a 2 minute walk from us so we are conveniently close by to help our guests get settled in for their vacation stay in our cottages.
Sheri Alto purchased this cottage in 2016
Why Sheri Alto chose Redwood
We love the location here because it is so close to downtown, but just far enough out to be rural
What makes this cottage unique
It is very peaceful. You don't hear any of the highway noise, but close to all the other highways