About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - maximum 2 pets maximum 2 pets
No events - No stag parties but well behaved Hen ladies acceptNo stag parties but well behaved Hen ladies accept
No smoking - Smoking Only in the garden Smoking Only in the garden
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - 6 persons maximum 6 persons maximum
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- 2 night minimum stays is offered in off peak times. 5 night stays Easter holidays, 7 nights Mid July, August, 5 night Xmas new year min 4 night stay.
- Guests of over 4 persons staying for a weekends and three night breaks only are charged at £20 extra per night per person.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: Safe Travels (WTTC – Global)
Hosted by PaulineAsk a question
Why Pauline chose Ashford
Brittons hill Cottage is just picture postcard beautiful our children used to refer to it as the three bears Cottage. when we first viewed the Cottage we opened the gate and just gasped at how perfect it was and were just amazed by the how the cottage was surrounded by stunning views.
What makes this Cottage unique
Brittons hill Cottage was first built in the 15th century and the original lounge with its traditional beams and the romantic bedroom are both original we have added on to the Cottage to make it even more luxurious The views from the bedrooms and the garden are glorious and we are near to beautiful villages, castles gardens, zoos, and the designer outlet village.