Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Ask for our rates in function of the number of occupied rooms
3 double beds, 5 single beds, 1 baby bed. Renovation works were carried out in 2007 and 2011, and they allowed a better distribution of the rooms; at the villa, there is a night area and a day area. The bedding is new. Some beds may be locked or not according to your needs. There is a room with an independent entrance to the villa with its bathroom and its toilet. Each room is air-conditioned and has its own en suite shower room.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No parties/events - soirée autorisée jusqu'à 23h30soirée autorisée jusqu'à 23h30
No smoking - A l’extérieur uniquement A l’extérieur uniquement
Max guests: 11 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- La villa doit être libérée à 10h afin d'effectuer le ménage final, le nettoyage de la piscine et le jardinage pour les arrivées de l’après-midi.
- La villa doit être rendue correcte par le locataire. Merci de vider toutes les poubelles ;passer l'aspirateur ;dégraisser cuisson, plancha,barbecue.
- Défaire les lits . Les dessus de lits, ains que les housses de coussin intérieur et extérieur doivent être laissés propres. Merci
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
- English, French, Italian
About Valérie Heurtaux
I have been working in tourism since the last 20 years in the South of Corsica and my professional experience has helped me to renovate this villa so it adapts better to our family oriented clientele.
Valérie Heurtaux purchased this Villa in 2003
Why Valérie Heurtaux chose Conca
The location of the villa is facing the Mediterranean Sea, but it is also turned toward the Corsican mountains. Access to the shoreline at 100 metres. Close to the city of Sainte Lucie in Porto Vecchio with its amenities and the beaches of Fautea at 1000 metres.
What makes this Villa unique
180° View, access to the sea at a pebble beach in an authentic environment, quiet and ideal for fishing and swimming. The living room and the kitchen are open and spacious and give directly on to the pool area. All 5 rooms have an adjacent shower room and 4 toilets in the villa. The parking is close to the entrance of the villa and facilitates unloading the suitcases and other items.