About this rental
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Other (See Description), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 4)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Parents must assume liabiity.Parents must assume liabiity.
No smoking - Smoking permitted on the balcony.Smoking permitted on the balcony.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - 2525
- We do not have a check-in or check-out time. We hope this is appreciated by all.
- Be aware of unnecessary/excessive electric usage-abnormally high rates of usage, Tenant may be subject to an additional fee, proven by past statements
- NOISE/PARTIES: Please respect our neighbors, most work regular hours.
Hosted by ValerieAsk a question
After working on and off in Buenos Aires for many years, in 2003 we finally came for vacation. We had such a great time...we loved the people, the architecture, the art...and of course the food. We decided we'd like to spend more time in Buenos Aires and in 2004, we cashed in our stock options for this apartment. Today, we live in Miami, but have a great manager who meets and greets our guests.
Valerie purchased this Apartment in 2004
Why Valerie chose Recoleta
We wanted to own an apartment in a major city that didn't require us to drive - a walking city, with good mass transportation or inexpensive taxis. It needed to have great architecture, style, art, music...and of course, incredible food. We found Buenos Aires to have all this and more...and at a much lower cost than Europe. Like New York or Paris, every neighborhood is a new adventure. We love the sidewalk cafes, the weekend art fairs, biking through the parks of Palermo. And while we always heard the steaks were great, no one ever told us about the homemade pasta...incredible.
What makes this Apartment unique
Incredible view of the Recoleta cemetery. Jim took the initial listing picture from our balcony in the early morning. He won 3rd place in the Miami Herald photo contest for this image. The location of this property makes it convenient to visit all of Buenos Aires. The Micro Centre, San Telmo and La Boca are to the South, while Palermo and Belgrano are to the North.