Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
House, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
Two bedrooms on the second floor, each with private baths. Three bedrooms on the first floor share a bath.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- If you book for 3 nights, a cleaning fee of $300 will be charged, payable prior to your arrival. Four nights or more do not incur a cleaning fee.
- There are buckets of sand on the front and back deck for smoking outdoors. Please be considerate of the next guest.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Pam InglisAsk a question
About Pam Inglis
My name is Pam Inglis. I've been a part time local in Breckenridge for 32 years. I spend half my time here and half in Dallas. Breckhouse is casual, comfortable and fits my family plus various extended family and friends. Although most people come to Breckenridge for the snow, I love the summer and fall best. The location allows me to walk everywhere. I love my community here and hope you will as well.
Pam Inglis purchased this house in 2005
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.