About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 6)
Middle Room .5
Bathrooms: 1, Separate WCs: 1
Bath · Toilet · Bath with shower
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - 25 years25 years
- No wood /debris removal from beach. These help trap sand and aid against beach erosion.
- No fires on the beach. The cottages are too close for safe burning.
- Garbage removal. Please see house rule for transfer location.
Hosted by Leslie BaltimoreAsk a question
About Leslie Baltimore
Built in 1911 and moved from Accomack to Crystal Beach in 1946. Mary and Moe Moran bought this little cottage in 1979, as a 1 room cottage with a small attic and wrap around porches. Located just an hour and a half away from their Virginia Beach home, it was the perfect getaway for them and their three children. After being damaged during hurricane Floyd in 1999, the cottage was raised onto pilings and remodeled, using most of the original structure to insure the charm of the home. Over the years, the three Moran children have each had children of their own. These three generations have gathered each summer for 'Moran's Cousins Camp'. We come from Virginia Beach, Richmond and Ohio to fish, crab, kayak, swim, and reconnect as a family. Many happy memories have been made here. Come create your own memories.
Why Leslie Baltimore chose Onancock
The Eastern Shore is still an unrealized jewel for the masses. A few of us have figured out that it is a paradise without the crowds--a peaceful getaway.
What makes this Cottage unique
The views from every window in the house tell the story of why we love Crystal Beach. It is so peaceful and beautiful.