Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
5 Bedrooms 3 baths - sleeps 12
Every bedroom sleeps at least 2 guests. There are 4 bedrooms and garage loft which has 2 queen beds and fully heated and air conditioned. Sleeps 12 total in beds
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Very safe and plenty to doVery safe and plenty to do
Pets allowed - Under 50 pounds NO CATS-NONREFUNDABLE $250Under 50 pounds NO CATS-NONREFUNDABLE $250
Smoking allowed - Outside onlyOutside only
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Guests are responsible to move kayaks from house to the lake and back to house after each use. Laundry detergent guest must supply.
- Place towels in the in washer and dryer room. Please don't move large furniture such as beds and couches and place remotes back with proper TV.
- Firewood can be purchased down the street and some wood is there just ask you to replace it. Cigarette butts not thrown in lawn.
About Scott Broomfield
I currently live in Orlando Florida and visit as much as I can to this house. I lived 24 years 10 minutes down the street from this property and still call the Adirondacks my home. I work in the music entertainment business and travel often so not able to take advantage of this magical place as much as I would like too.
Scott Broomfield purchased this house in 2009
Why Scott Broomfield chose Remsen
The property sits on 11 acres that boarders 250 acres in the front and the back of the house is surrounded by 3200 acre Hinckley Lake. The Adirondack Mountains is a magical area with so much to do. People in the area are kind and helpful where they will welcome you back and make you feel right at home. Nothing compares to living or at least visiting this area as its truly unique.
What makes this house unique
The summer months there are small 'get to gathers' in and around the lake. Boaters will tie up in the middle of the lake and enjoy music and drinks. You enjoy a glass of wine at the beach or go up the mountain at the house which is 150 feet higher with views of the lake and Adirondack Mountains. In the winter months you can enjoy snowmobiling as it is located in the middle of the snow-belt with thousands groomed miles of trail riding.