Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
3 Bedrooms , 2 full baths, (Sleeps 5-6)
MBD and 2nd BDR have queen size beds. 3rd BD is the smallest of the bedrooms and has a full size bed.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Please pick up poop from lawn & throw into woodsPlease pick up poop from lawn & throw into woods
Smoking allowed - but preferred outdoorsbut preferred outdoors
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Strip beds & put all used linens and towels into the bathtubs. Leave comforters, blankets and pillows on beds. Sweep out with broom in closet.
- Pick up your dog poop or throw into woods: cig butts throw in garbage or ashes. NO SMOKING IN HOUSE! Don't throw butts in woods -You're in a forest!!
- During winter months lower the heat to 50 in all rooms when you leave. Turn off lights & fans.. Put trash & recycling into bins in the garage.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Lorrie SnyderAsk a question
About Lorrie Snyder
Built from a one room cabin in 1986. Sits at the front of 60 acres mostly wooded, with about 5-6 cleared acre around the house.. Great for mountain biking and ATV's
Lorrie Snyder purchased this House in 1986
Why Lorrie Snyder chose Ancramdale
Located 1 1/2 hrs ( 90 miles) from NYC. Great local atmosphere. Amazing views. 60 private acres
What makes this House unique
This home offers total privacy, fresh mountain air and water (artesian well), tranquility, and magnificent views.
- English, Dutch
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.